Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Matt Pacini's Web Site

  1. #11
    blue demon
    Guest blue demon's Avatar

    Post

    I mean Scotty. Sorry.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member jukkasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2001
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Matt Pacini:
    Hey Alex, maybe you could have a website with photos of some of the films you've shot.
    Matt Pacini
    <font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">Indeed, but you can find this one:

    <center>Alex Self 2A S 72A</center>

  3. #13
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you'd like I'll autograph the picture for you.

    So, the pictures on the other website pages of mine don't count, the ones of film stlls of my movie?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Scott Spears's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2001
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No offense taken, RC.

    I've been out of the loop for several weeks and it seems like there's a major bruhaha going on here. It looked like everytime you postd something like "Hey Alex, what do think of this?", which was about somebody who is not buddies with Alex, it was like you were goeding Alex into trouble territory. I see where you just wanted talk Super-8.

    Scott

  5. #15
    blue demon
    Guest blue demon's Avatar

    Post

    I thought this topic was about a web site for a super 8 movie and it is all about slamming Alexmeister.

    That's what I sarted it for. This is dissapointing. How about being on topic?

    Okay --

    [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    How many film festivals has Lost Tribes been in? How have your sales been Matt Pacini? Do you have a distributor? I am wondering how your website has helped you.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member jukkasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2001
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Alex:
    If you'd like I'll autograph the picture for you.

    <font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Heh! And I'll my own for you!

    Here you are:


    <center>jukka2b</center>

    Or do you like this more?

    <center>juk1</center>


    Notice: I used same method like you putting over ten years old pictures of me here!

    [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Scott Spears:


    Matt, so you're shooting on 16mm with a Scoopic? How's that going? I've shot maybe 200-300 feet with a scoopic, but liked it. The one thing I didn't like was the lack of a true wide angle. Do you have the wide angle adaptor? Finally, how do you blimp/barney the camera?

    I know this is a Super-8 board and this is 16mm a shoot, but I'm just curious.

    Scott
    <font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">Hi Scott.
    Actually, I've been using a CP16R for 99% of the shoot, and the Scoopic for quick MOS shots, which really lets me get a lot of coverage quickly:

    I shoot a dialog take with the CP16R on a tripod or dolly/jib, then I whip out the Scoopic for reaction shots, CU's of action, etc and it saves me time of having to move the main camera around.
    The CP is dead quiet (especially barneyed), plus 400ft rolls, etc.
    I've got some pretty nice glass on it too, so it's sharper than the Scoopic, but the kind of shots I'm doing with the scoopic cut together OK for the most part.
    I'm using a Nizo UWIII wide angle adapter on the Scoopic, and much to my surprise, it's sharp as a tack!

    You can see the CP in it's black leather barney in one of the pictures in the mine shaft. It's off to the left sitting on the table.

    As far as the stills go, I started out taking them more for the cast & crew, plus I'm the one taking all the pictures between shots & on breaks.
    So they're not true production stills, for the purpose of publicity or whatever.
    I have a micro crew, usually 3 people, so there's not really a photographer on set.

    And as far as having fun, **** yeah, we're having fun!
    We're working our butts off, sure, but I'm the kind of director who likes to actually make sure people are enjoying the process.

    I'm not a dikhead director, so you won't find a bunch of glum, depressed actors & crew on my shoots.

    Matt Pacini

  8. #18
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's amazing Matt, you sound like an entirely different person when responding to others.

    If I can suggest something. Why not find a college kid or someone who can show up for a day and snap pictures that show the real effort behind your movie.

    They get pics for their own portfolio, you get shots that fill in what you can't do because you are working.

  9. #19
    blue demon
    Guest blue demon's Avatar

    Post

    Why didn't this Matt Pacini individual put up a decent response like this to my original post instead of being a ******* ******* ?

  10. #20
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Because he thinks you're me. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •